KW Automotive Warranty
Effective January 1, 2011. Supersedes all previous terms, policies, and agreements. Not withstanding applicable Australian Law.
- Street Coilovers , Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort and Club Sport Coilovers; 2 Yr/Unlimited Kilometre Warranty.
- Hydraulic Lift Systems (HLS), Dynamic Lift Control (DLC), Dynamic Damper Control (DDC); 2 Yr/Unlimited Kilometre Warranty.
- Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints; 1Yr/Unlimited Kilometre Warranty.
- Competition Suspension, 2 and 3 way Race Coilovers; No Warranty.
Warranty Conditions and Limitations This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE and is limited to Australia. This warranty does not apply to any article not purchased through authorised KW Automotive Australia/Scuderia Autoart Pty Ltd dealers.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment; Private label items produced by KW automotive (warranty is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified). Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW Automotive Australia/Scuderia Autoart Pty ltd approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc...
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
Please see your Dealer or contact us for further warranty claim information