KW DDC Plug & Play coilovers
The Plug & Play solution for VW models, which have a standard electronic damper adjustment.
KW also offers you the opportunity utilize the OEM factory interior damper controls of your sports car to control the KW DDC Plug & Play coilovers. Applications are available for: VW Scirocco, VW Golf IV, VW Passat, BMW 3-series and other models.
The best part is: Except for the replacement of the adaptive factory OEM suspension with the KW DDC Plug & Play coilovers, there are no further conversion steps or even modifications of the stock wiring. The KW DDC Plug & Play coilover simply plug into the factory plugs for the adaptive suspension. The user is able to select the different settings with their factory interior controls of their vehicle.
Ideal integration of an OEM factory controls with the advantages of an adaptive KW coilover kit.
Our suspension technology is compatible with the electronics of various automobile manufacturers. The adaptive KW DDC Plug & Play coilover kit is recognized by the factory onboard electronics. All displays and control elements of your vehicle remain fully functional with the advantages of adaptive damping. The stainless steel construction provides additional protection and durability against the elements, salt and dirt. Height adjustability is retained from our unique use of materials for construction.
- the Plug & Play solution for increased handling or more comfort
- compatible with the factory OEM suspension control
- vehicle-specific damper setups such as Comfort / Normal / Sport
- operation via factory interior controls
|Manufacturer||Model||Type||Details||Body||Year||Lowering FA||Lowering RA||Weight FA||Weight RA|
|VW||PASSAT Variant (3G5) (08/2014-)||3G5||2.0 TDI - Diesel - 135kw - 1968ccm||Estate||11/2014-||35-60||35-60||-1030||-1250|
|VW||PASSAT Variant (3G5) (08/2014-)||3G5||1.4 TSI - Petrol - 110kw - 1395ccm||Estate||11/2014-||35-60||35-60||-1030||-1250|
|SKODA||SUPERB III Estate (3V5) (03/2015-)||3V5||1.4 TSI - Petrol - 92kw - 1395ccm||Estate||06/2015-||35-60||35-60||-1040||-1250|
|VW||PASSAT Variant (3G5) (08/2014-)||3G5||1.8 TSI - Petrol - 132kw - 1798ccm||Estate||11/2014-||35-60||35-60||-1030||-1250|
|VW||PASSAT Variant (3G5) (08/2014-)||3G5||1.4 TSI - Petrol - 92kw - 1395ccm||Estate||11/2014-||35-60||35-60||-1030||-1250|
|VW||PASSAT Variant (3G5) (08/2014-)||3G5||2.0 TSI - Petrol - 162kw - 1984ccm||Estate||11/2014-||35-60||35-60||-1030||-1250|
|SKODA||SUPERB III (3V3) (03/2015-)||3V3||1.4 TSI 4x4 - Petrol - 110kw - 1395ccm||Hatchback||06/2015-||35-60||35-60||-1060||-1250|
|VW||PASSAT (3G2) (08/2014-)||3G2||1.4 TSI 4motion - Petrol - 110kw - 1395ccm||Saloon||11/2014-||35-60||35-60||-1060||-1250|
|SKODA||SUPERB III Estate (3V5) (03/2015-)||3V5||1.8 TSI - Petrol - 132kw - 1798ccm||Estate||06/2015-||35-60||35-60||-1040||-1250|
|SKODA||SUPERB III Estate (3V5) (03/2015-)||3V5||1.4 TSI - Petrol - 110kw - 1395ccm||Estate||06/2015-||35-60||35-60||-1040||-1250|
|SKODA||SUPERB III Estate (3V5) (03/2015-)||3V5||1.6 TDI - Diesel - 88kw - 1598ccm||Estate||06/2015-||35-60||35-60||-1040||-1250|
|VW||PASSAT Variant (3G5) (08/2014-)||3G5||1.6 TDI - Diesel - 88kw - 1598ccm||Estate||11/2014-||35-60||35-60||-1030||-1250|
|SKODA||SUPERB III (3V3) (03/2015-)||3V3||1.5 TSi 4x4 - Petrol - 110kw - 1495ccm||Hatchback||06/2015-||35-60||35-60||-1060||-1250|
|VW||PASSAT Variant (3G5) (08/2014-)||3G5||1.5 TSI - Petrol - 110kw - 1498ccm||Estate||11/2014-||35-60||35-60||-1030||-1250|
|SKODA||SUPERB III Estate (3V5) (03/2015-)||3V5||1.5 TSi - Petrol - 110kw - 1495ccm||Estate||06/2015-||35-60||35-60||-1040||-1250|
KW Automotive Warranty
Effective January 1, 2011. Supersedes all previous terms, policies, and agreements. Not withstanding applicable Australian Law.
- Street Coilovers , Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort and Club Sport Coilovers; 2 Yr/Unlimited Kilometre Warranty.
- Hydraulic Lift Systems (HLS), Dynamic Lift Control (DLC), Dynamic Damper Control (DDC); 2 Yr/Unlimited Kilometre Warranty.
- Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints; 1Yr/Unlimited Kilometre Warranty.
- Competition Suspension, 2 and 3 way Race Coilovers; No Warranty.
Warranty Conditions and LimitationsThis warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE and is limited to Australia. This warranty does not apply to any article not purchased through authorised KW Automotive Australia/Scuderia Autoart Pty Ltd dealers.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment; Private label items produced by KW automotive (warranty is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified). Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW Automotive Australia/Scuderia Autoart Pty ltd approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc...
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
Please see your Dealer or contact us for further warranty claim information