CSF’s New Porsche 991.2 & 718 High-Performance Side Radiators
Just in time for Summer 2021 – CSF is excited to announce new All-Aluminum High-Performance Side Radiators for Porsche 991.2/718 fitments. CSF’s new left and right side radiators complete the industry’s largest range of high-performance Porsche cooling systems.
Back in 2017, CSF with a long time dealer and R&D partner, 911 Design, partnered for the Pirelli Porsche Challenge. 911 Design’s 991.1 GT3 cup car won the championship and was cooled by CSF’s High-Performance All-Aluminum Radiators throughout the season.
Using CSF’s Full Radiator Kit, engine coolant temperatures consistently ran ~10*F cooler than with the 3-piece OEM radiator setup, as well as maintained a more stable operating temperature range in hot ambient temperatures and extreme driving conditions.
Following up on the success of CSF’s 991.1/981 series of radiators, CSF’s new 991.2/718 Side Radiators have all the same technology, build quality, and precise fitment as the rest of CSF’s line of high-performance Porsche radiators.
WHY CHOOSE CSF?
- High-performance 2-row core with CSF’s B-Tube Technology vs. the OEM 1-row
- All-aluminium end tanks are stronger and less prone to cracking than the typical plastic end tanks found on OEM radiators.
- This is especially important in wheel-to-wheel racing where slight bumper rubbing may occur – during these instances, the OEM radiator tends to fail.
- Can withstand higher vibrations – typical in an on-track setting where vehicles drive on uneven surfaces, go over chicanes, or when vehicles may find themselves off-track.
- More durable than the OEM – OEM Porsche radiators generally last 2-4 races before having to be replaced because of bent-over fins on the core. CSF’s radiators have been proven to last an entire season of racing.
- CSF’s All-Aluminum High-Performance Radiators for Porsche can be used in many different types of motorsports – including racing series such as Pirelli GT3 Cup, POC, PCA, as well as straight-line racing including drag racing, roll racing, and half-mile racing.
- Especially important for vehicles with higher engine output from tuning, bolt-on modifications, and higher performing built engines.
- For street and high-performance vehicles, CSF’s line of all-aluminium Porsche radiators is a great alternative to purchasing an OEM replacement. CSF’s price point is competitive to the OEM and the radiators are designed and built to last the lifetime of the vehicle once installed.
First production test fitment on a 991.2 USA-based Porsche 911 GT3 cup car
High-Performance All-Aluminum Side Radiators (CSF #7086 & #7087) Features:
- 2-Row 42mm High-Performance Core Featuring CSF’s B-Tube Technology
- Core Features Ultra-Efficient 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- 100% All-Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets and OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet
- Sealing Foam for Optimized Airflow Into the Core and Precise Fitment Into OEM Radiator Pods
- True “Drop-in Fit” Requires No Modifications to Install
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- High-Performance Upgrade Suitable for Professional Racing, Street Performance, or OEM Replacement
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 991.2 Carrera
- 991 GT2/RS
- 991.2 GT3/RS/R
- 718 Boxster
- 718 Cayman
- 718 GT4
- OEM #:
- Left: 9P1 121 251
- Right: 9P1 121 252
- CSF Part Number:
- Left: CSF #7086
- Right: CSF #7087
Fitment Chart for Porsche 991/981/718 Radiators